What's the differentiation between the Amount of contents
and the value of ones contents?
The insured amount, as stated in the policy, is the
maximum sum the company will pay to the policyholder. The value however
is what your contents are worth at a particular time.
What procedure is used for making a claim on a Householder's Content
- Notify your Insurance provider.
- Make a detailed report to the police.
- Make a precise claim based under which items are insured.
- In support of your claim present photos, bills and proof of ownership.
- Let honesty be your guiding principle.